Thursday, January 14, 2010

When i started this blog i planned to keep it updated with the progress of my 20 gallon tank that i previously blogged about. I kept the tank up for a while but it never became what i wanted it to so i moved everything in to the 90. This eventually led to that tank being a mix of reef tank and frag tank which i grew more and more unhappy with.










Enter the new setup...a 75 that now more closely resembles a reef and 40g frag tank.










The latest full tank picture is in the previous post so I'll just share a few better pictures of the corals.



























and our latest addition


1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable Mark! You are amazing with what you have done with these corals. Love the photography too. I have learned so much from you that I never knew about. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete